PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The personal data protection policy (“the Policy”) is intended to provide you with information about how More With Less (“MWL”) uses and protects the personal data collected through the website (“the MWL website”) www.morewithless.fr.
Any personal data collected by the MWL website will be handled with the strictest confidentiality and will only be used in the manner described in this Policy and in accordance with applicable laws.
The personal data collected by the MWL website will only be used in a way that enables us to handle your requests and to analyse site traffic. Once collected, the personal data will not be used at a later date for other incompatible purposes without your consent.
More With Less, a limited liability company registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 809 511 652, whose head office is located at 163 Rue Jean Baptiste Charcot – 92400 Courbevoie – France, is considered the data controller for the MWL website.
If you have any questions about how your personal data is collected, please contact us.
This Policy may be updated at any time and any modifications take immediate effect. We encourage you to check it regularly in order to consult the most recent version.
Please read this Policy carefully. If you take issue with the way in which your personal data is being used, we encourage you not to use this website or provide any personal data through this website.
Personal data refers to all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (i.e. any living person).
When you use the MWL website, personal data relating to how you browse and visit the pages of the MWL website is collected.
We keep this personal data for the length of time needed for the purpose in question. This length of time varies according to the reason we are using the data, such as to provide you with our services, to pursue our legitimate interests, to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or to exercise or defend our rights in court. The data may also be saved or archived for legally mandated lengths of time.
The processing we are called on to perform requires us to collect and use personal data:
• To calculate traffic statistics for the MWL website and improve its performance and services;
• To maintain the MWL website and keep it secure.
In accordance with applicable laws, we may only use your personal data for one of the following reasons:
• To execute an agreement we intend to sign or have already signed with you, or
• If a legal obligation requires us to use your personal data for a specific reason, for example as part of know-your-client procedures, or
• When you consent to it, for instance agreeing to receive a newsletter.
Your personal data may be transmitted to third parties in the following situations:
• To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or
• When required by law, for instance when fulfilling requests from legal or administrative entities, government agencies or courts, or
• For data processing, technical maintenance or administration.
In all cases, access to your personal data will only be granted in accordance with applicable laws, including those governing data confidentiality, privacy and security requirements.
We use a variety of methods including firewalls, intrusion-detection software and manual security protocols to protect your data against loss or harm, to help protect the accuracy and security of personal data and to prevent unauthorised access or improper use. If you believe that the MWL website or any of your personal data is not secure or that unauthorised parties have accessed the MWL website or your personal data, please contact us.
MWL operates inside the EEA. In the event that we are called upon to share personal data with a country outside the EEA, MWL undertakes, in accordance with current regulations, to take all organisational and technical steps to adequately protect your personal data.
You have the following rights regarding the personal data that we collect and process in our capacity as data controller:
• The right to access, correct and delete your data (if it is incorrect, incomplete, ambiguous or out of date);
• The right to prevent your data from being processed at any time as part of sales prospecting efforts;
• The right to restrict the processing of your data according to the terms laid down by regulations;
• The right to data portability;
• The right to withdraw your consent at any time;
• The right to file a claim with the relevant supervisory body.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us.
In the interest of making it easier to review your request and respond to you promptly, when you send us a request to exercise your rights, please be as specific as possible about (i) the scope of your request, (ii) the nature of the request/type of right being exercised, (iii) the personal data processing affected, and any other relevant background information.
You will first be asked to confirm your identity.
When accessing the MWL website, personal data may be temporarily saved in a computer’s memory or hard drive in order to facilitate browsing on the MWL website. Users of the MWL website confirm that they have been informed of this practice and authorise MWL to employ it.
MWL shall not be held responsible for the content of the sites accessible via hypertext links from the MWL website and accepts no responsibility for the content, products, services, etc. available on these sites or linked to these sites.